[vc_row][vc_column][mk_fancy_title color=”#dd901c” size=”40″ font_family=”none”]
[/mk_fancy_title][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]1. Surf & Film anytime 30 May-30 June 2020.
2. Footage should show paddle-in to full kick out/completion of the wave.
3. 10 divisions – male/female for each of U/14, U/18, Open Shortboard, Open Longboard and Masters (over 45).
4. A maximum of 20 waves (clips) per club (2 per division).
5. Each club must submit footage no later than 5pm Tuesday 30 June 2020. Each clip should be named to clearly identify the club, the competitor, division and gender i.e. CLUBNAME_FIRSTLASTNAME_DIVISION_GENDER e.g. Whangamata_JoeBloggs_Under14_Boys.
6. By submitting clips, you grant permission to Surfing New Zealand to use that footage to as it sees fit, to promote surfing in New Zealand.
Clubs will need to nominate a representative to collate and shortlist clips for entry.
You may wish to run club contests to collate footage. Please follow Ministry of Health guidelines on gatherings, and Surfing NZ event guidelines.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]